Students in grades K-5th can showcase their many talents through dance, singing and instrumental performances, comedy routines, gymnastics, martial arts and so much more!
The theme is Greenbrook's Got Talent so let your imagination run wild!
DEADLINES, TRYOUTS, REHEARSAL & SHOW DATES
- Performer Registration Deadline: 2/28/20
- Final Cut Music Deadline: 2/28/20
- 5th Grade Emcee & Stage Crew applications due: 2/28/20
* No parents please in the MPR during Rehearsals *
- Tryouts (MPR):
The purpose of tryouts is NOT to cut acts. It is to evaluate each act to make sure each is prepared and appropriate for the show. We try to accommodate all acts and that is why we adhere to strict 1 minute 30 seconds time limitations per act.
- 3rd/4th-5th Grades: Tuesday, 3/17 (times TBD)
- K-2nd/3rd Grades: Wednesday, 3/18 (times TBD)
- 5th Grade Emcees: Tuesday, 3/17 OR Wednesday, 3/18 (times TBD)
- 3rd Grade performances and 5th Grade Emcees/Stage Crew will be notified of show placement by March 23rd.
- Rehearsals (MPR):
- 3rd/4th-5th Grades: Tuesday, 3/31 @ 3:15-5:15
- K-2nd/3rd Grades: Wednesday, 4/1 @ 1:30-3:30
- Dress Rehearsal (MPR):
- 3rd/4th-5th Grades: Tuesday, 4/14 @ 3:15-5:15
- K-2nd/3rd Grades: Wednesday, 4/15 @ 1:30-3:30
- Bring LABELED props. Props will be left at school until the night of the show.
- Daytime Show (MPR):
- The daytime shows let the performers share their talents with the rest of the school. This free show is also open to family and friends (limit of 4 tickets per family for the evening shows).
- K-2nd/3rd Show: Friday, 4/17 @ 9:40am
- Come to school in full costume
- 3rd/4th-5th Show: Friday, 4/17 @ 1:30pm
- Show Night:
- K-2nd/3rd Show: Friday, 4/17 @ 6:30pm (Arrival time 6pm)
- 3rd/4th-5th Show: Friday, 4/17 @ 8pm (Arrival time 7:30pm)
- Bring performers to the classrooms closest to the MPR. Their Act Name will be posted on their assigned greenroom (classroom). Students will remain in their assigned greenroom for the duration of the show. They will watch a movie or play games with adult supervision. Parents will collect their children from the stage following the curtain call.
- Ticket sales: Monday, 3/23 - Monday, 4/13
- 4 tickets per family
- K-2/3 Show - Kristin McCollum, email@example.com or Linda Eisenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/4-5 Show - Lindsey Goodell, email@example.com or Kim Koontz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration or tickets - Tina Nishino, GreenbrookPTAPresident@gmail.com